CF patients around Chemo patients

Giggles

My father is going through chemo and I wanted to see if anyone knew if I can be near him or will I pose a threat to his health due to all the bacteria I culture...... Thanks

Giggles

My father is going through chemo and I wanted to see if anyone knew if I can be near him or will I pose a threat to his health due to all the bacteria I culture...... Thanks

Beccamom

My daughter is in CF diagnostic limbo, but her lungs are colonized with various bacteria. Her Aunt just went through chemo and we were told by her Aunt's doctor to keep our daughter away during the treatment because of a specific bacteria. She is done chemo now and her Aunt is to avoid her when she is vesting because she is purposely coughing
. Maybe you should let your father's doctor know and get advice.

Beccamom

My daughter is in CF diagnostic limbo, but her lungs are colonized with various bacteria. Her Aunt just went through chemo and we were told by her Aunt's doctor to keep our daughter away during the treatment because of a specific bacteria. She is done chemo now and her Aunt is to avoid her when she is vesting because she is purposely coughing
. Maybe you should let your father's doctor know and get advice.

K

katethekid

When my Dad was going through chemo my doctors had me stay away from him as much as possible for both of us. He said I could get him sick and he could get me sick. When I did go near him I wore a mask though. Sometimes you just can't stay away...

K

katethekid

When my Dad was going through chemo my doctors had me stay away from him as much as possible for both of us. He said I could get him sick and he could get me sick. When I did go near him I wore a mask though. Sometimes you just can't stay away...