CF Research

Giggles

If you are over 18 read on! Or Caregivers for you can join!!!I just recently signed up with this research company to take surveys when they need me for CF and they pay you and they pay you for people you refer to them who have CF or are caregivers and who qualify. I have made some money already! If you are interested in it please message me and I can give you all the information to sign up! Plus you get paid to sign up, paid to take the surveys and paid to refer other cf people!!!!!

Thanks
Jennifer 38 with CF and CFRD

PS: You can see the post in the adult section too and you can see some comments of others who are doing this also!

Giggles

If you are over 18 read on! Or Caregivers for you can join!!!I just recently signed up with this research company to take surveys when they need me for CF and they pay you and they pay you for people you refer to them who have CF or are caregivers and who qualify. I have made some money already! If you are interested in it please message me and I can give you all the information to sign up! Plus you get paid to sign up, paid to take the surveys and paid to refer other cf people!!!!!

Thanks
Jennifer 38 with CF and CFRD

PS: You can see the post in the adult section too and you can see some comments of others who are doing this also!

Giggles

<br />
<br />Thanks
<br />Jennifer 38 with CF and CFRD
<br />
<br />PS: You can see the post in the adult section too and you can see some comments of others who are doing this also!

D

Dwmarchb

could you please send me this info...I could really use the extra money. thanks

D

Dwmarchb

D

Dwmarchb