CF show next Sunday on the Health Channel......

anonymous

Just to let you know at 11am next Sunday the 19th, they're having a special on CF. Not sure what they are covering but maybe worth seeing.Shar

Drea

Is this the Discovery Health Channel? My daughter was filmed in clinic and a bit at home for the DHC series called lifeline (you see her in the begining). The epispde was filmed at CHoP in Philadelphia. I wonder if it is that show.........Andrea

anonymous

Andrea,I think I saw that show. There was a 10 or 11 year old girl who wouldnt eat well and was diagnosed with a fungal infection. I also remember an older CF boy (17 or 18) who was chronically non compliant and the pulmonologist got on him pretty good. I also remember a black brother and sister who had CF and were admitted together.I thought the CF director and pulmonologist were great!

Drea

Yes that is the one that Rachel was on. She was shown in the begining getting her height and then later they showed me hooking her up to her tube feed. I missed the one that this thread was about though. Andrea

Liza

Can someone tell me what the title of the program was? I didn't get to see it and our TV guide doesn't include the DHC (discovery health channel) so unless we were watching the TV guide scroll on TV we wouldn't be able to tell when it was on. Someone said it was on at 11am, was that Eastern, Central, what time zone? Anyhow, I looked at the DHC website but couldn't find anything. I even sent an e-mail to them but couldn't tell them what the name of the program was that it was featured on. My parents were here last week so I didn't catch the post that mentioned the show. Also, was that DHC, US or Canadian? When looking for the website for the DHC I found that there is a Canadian DHC as well. Tlhanks to anyone who can help.Liza