cfers dating cfers helping others

anonymous

Hey guys I am new to this web site...I found it just tonight but I have spent a few hours reading some of these post...and I really encouraged by the post that was cfers dating cfers...me and my girlfriend have been together like 8 months...and we love each other...now we both have cf but she is worse then I am...that is hard on me sometimes and I know its hard on you when the other one is sick...I would like to have your aol or e-mail so when we are having a rough time we can talk...

One of the problems I am having now is she doesnt seem to want to eat much...she just got out of the hospital after a month and she has 50% lungs left and I have 90% she says she gets tired and out of breath quick...I feel she is not exercising like she should and others things she could be doing...I feel sometimes she is giving up...but what should I do...is there things I could have her do to exercise or take more treatments to be able to sleep with out coughing up blood all night long...I just want her to be able to breath and not cough up blood...She doesnt leave her house much becuase she dont drive...any ideas...please let me know...Thanks again Doug e-mail douglaslang85@yahoo.com

rebekahphillips

Hey! I have dated someone who had CF. He just really understood me when I talked about CF. YOu may have discover that you just know from experience what the other goes thourgh. You can always do exercising together like shopping and cook for her. Shopping is considered to be excersie. A girl loves to be pampered that way. What else does she like to do? does she like to go to parks? Does she know about this website?
You can private text me through this website or reply to this message. I don't really want to give my personnal address on the web.