CFF gets a penny for every search on GoodSearch.com

anonymous

Hi All,

I wanted to let you know about a new search engine called GoodSearch.com that will give a penny to the CFF (or any other charity you choose) with every search. The site is free to the users and it's powered by Yahoo, so it works great!

I thought that this was an amazing idea and am doing my best to spread the word.

I know a penny may not sound like a lot at first, but if you think how many times you search each year it can really add up! And if you can get your friends to do it too, it could be huge!

anonymous

Hi All,

I wanted to let you know about a new search engine called GoodSearch.com that will give a penny to the CFF (or any other charity you choose) with every search. The site is free to the users and it's powered by Yahoo, so it works great!

I thought that this was an amazing idea and am doing my best to spread the word.

I know a penny may not sound like a lot at first, but if you think how many times you search each year it can really add up! And if you can get your friends to do it too, it could be huge!