CHARITY

anonymous

in ireland, we do some fundraising for cf. we do very well. but i find it bit wrong cos de only reason we raise is for cf goes out on trip and so on.... but what about research? how will they keep up if we use money for cf going out on trip? i really want cure, i'm sick of being suffer, i live in big family(1brother and 3 sisters) and i feel left out cos they can do whatever they can etc....smoke, drinking or eat very well in front of me. i want feel i'm part of them, although i know i''m part of them but they don't go toilet 1/4 times a day or cough alot! couldn't sleep properly, they call me lazy, so i thinks charity should go to reseach not for us goin out on trip unless ye have good reason we should go out.

Mockingbird

Why shouldn't you go out on a trip? I say just enjoy it, and don't worry about the research. For all we know, they're researching in the wrong direction anyway, so just enjoy it. =-)

Jarod
22 w/cf

thefrogprincess

The CF foundation is the United States is involved in tons of reseach which they share with the entire world, so no worries about that. Go on a trip, I'm kind of jealous, I want a vacation.