charting question

S

semperfiohana

i have gone back and forth in my mind whether or not to post this here or not. if you have any negative comments please don't leave them or anything negative in general. i recently started charting my bbt and i was wondering if anyone could help me. i know it says that you need a temp spike for three days in a row to confirm ovulation, i was just wondering if anyone could maybe even take a look at my chart. like i said i just started at the beginning of my current cycle. so i don't have that much data. any help would appreciated!

S

semperfiohana

i have gone back and forth in my mind whether or not to post this here or not. if you have any negative comments please don't leave them or anything negative in general. i recently started charting my bbt and i was wondering if anyone could help me. i know it says that you need a temp spike for three days in a row to confirm ovulation, i was just wondering if anyone could maybe even take a look at my chart. like i said i just started at the beginning of my current cycle. so i don't have that much data. any help would appreciated!

S

semperfiohana

S

semperfiohana

S

semperfiohana