CHAT TIME

JazzysMom

As stated in my previous threads that now I am out of the hospital and back from vacation I am trying to get the chat hopping again.

For those interested in chatting there is usually a group on around 8PM Eastern Time.

For those not familiar with the change in chat, you dont currently need Java so if that was issue before, this current program will allow you on. The current program is not as advanced as the previous one that required Java, but it allows us to chat none the less.

For those who have never been to chat.....once you are signed in there is section titled CHAT SERVER which is located directly above the red PARI emblem on the forum page. You do need to sign in on the chat server page.

I hope to see some new faces along with the regulars. If anyone has a problem or a question regarding the chat please post on this thread & it will be addressed.

Hope to see ya tonite!!!!

JazzysMom

As stated in my previous threads that now I am out of the hospital and back from vacation I am trying to get the chat hopping again.

For those interested in chatting there is usually a group on around 8PM Eastern Time.

For those not familiar with the change in chat, you dont currently need Java so if that was issue before, this current program will allow you on. The current program is not as advanced as the previous one that required Java, but it allows us to chat none the less.

For those who have never been to chat.....once you are signed in there is section titled CHAT SERVER which is located directly above the red PARI emblem on the forum page. You do need to sign in on the chat server page.

I hope to see some new faces along with the regulars. If anyone has a problem or a question regarding the chat please post on this thread & it will be addressed.

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />For those interested in chatting there is usually a group on around 8PM Eastern Time.
<br />
<br />For those not familiar with the change in chat, you dont currently need Java so if that was issue before, this current program will allow you on. The current program is not as advanced as the previous one that required Java, but it allows us to chat none the less.
<br />
<br />For those who have never been to chat.....once you are signed in there is section titled CHAT SERVER which is located directly above the red PARI emblem on the forum page. You do need to sign in on the chat server page.
<br />
<br />I hope to see some new faces along with the regulars. If anyone has a problem or a question regarding the chat please post on this thread & it will be addressed.
<br />
<br />Hope to see ya tonite!!!!