CHAT?

Sweetness81

hello there my name is Mary. I am a cf patient. Looking for others who have cf and are looking for friends to chat with. Someone to discuss CF with. There aren't really any people in this town that I live in that have cf. And if there were it would probably be best that we chat online better than in person because of the whole bacterial spredding thing. I am just really looking for friends. I feel so alone here. And there really aren't anyone who understands what we go through as CF patients. I am 25 years old, mother of a beautiful five year old daughter. I have cf, IBS, neuropathy, Sciatica, Asthma, and migraines. I think that is it. I have also been married for about six and a half years. Please feel free to write me whenever. I check my mail about four times a week. God bless everyone.

Sweetness81

Sweetness81

hello there my name is Mary. I am a cf patient. Looking for others who have cf and are looking for friends to chat with. Someone to discuss CF with. There aren't really any people in this town that I live in that have cf. And if there were it would probably be best that we chat online better than in person because of the whole bacterial spredding thing. I am just really looking for friends. I feel so alone here. And there really aren't anyone who understands what we go through as CF patients. I am 25 years old, mother of a beautiful five year old daughter. I have cf, IBS, neuropathy, Sciatica, Asthma, and migraines. I think that is it. I have also been married for about six and a half years. Please feel free to write me whenever. I check my mail about four times a week. God bless everyone.

Sweetness81

Sweetness81

Sweetness81