Children connecting with others with CF..

B

brewz2

My daughter just turned 8, and I think it would be nice for her to connect with others that have CF that are around her age, so she can see that there are others out there that are dealing with the same things she does...enzymes, vest, dr.visits, etc...

Anyone know of any websites that exist that they would recommend?

B

brewz2

My daughter just turned 8, and I think it would be nice for her to connect with others that have CF that are around her age, so she can see that there are others out there that are dealing with the same things she does...enzymes, vest, dr.visits, etc...

B

brewz2

B

brewz2

B

brewz2

<br />
<br />Anyone know of any websites that exist that they would recommend?

vmhoward

You are welcome to have her email Garran. He is 8 today. His email address is gmantxfund@live.com
<br />
<br />

JazzysMom

I dont know anything off the top of my head, BUT you are welcome to use the chat room if she wants to try chatting with someone like G-Man....since Victoria put his email out there maybe she would let him "chat" also!

It gets used mostly by the adults after 8PM Eastern time, but that is also the Advanced Chat. There is Simple Chat which hardly has usage since it is limited.

Its just a thought........

JazzysMom

I dont know anything off the top of my head, BUT you are welcome to use the chat room if she wants to try chatting with someone like G-Man....since Victoria put his email out there maybe she would let him "chat" also!

It gets used mostly by the adults after 8PM Eastern time, but that is also the Advanced Chat. There is Simple Chat which hardly has usage since it is limited.

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />It gets used mostly by the adults after 8PM Eastern time, but that is also the Advanced Chat. There is Simple Chat which hardly has usage since it is limited.
<br />
<br />Its just a thought........