Cleaning inhaler chamber

kitomd21

How often do you clean your inhaler chamber? Ellie uses hers three times daily...I have to say that I seldom clean it....what do you suggest?

kitomd21

How often do you clean your inhaler chamber? Ellie uses hers three times daily...I have to say that I seldom clean it....what do you suggest?

kitomd21

kitomd21

kitomd21

Liza

Hi, I usually only get around to cleaning it when the chamber gets too much powder in it. You know the powder from the steroid inhaler, like advair or flovent. It should probably be cleaned more often but I tend to forget about it. To clean it, I just use hot soapy water and a wash cloth, shake all the excess water off and use a paper towel to dry it then let it air dry the rest of the way before putting it back together.

Liza

Hi, I usually only get around to cleaning it when the chamber gets too much powder in it. You know the powder from the steroid inhaler, like advair or flovent. It should probably be cleaned more often but I tend to forget about it. To clean it, I just use hot soapy water and a wash cloth, shake all the excess water off and use a paper towel to dry it then let it air dry the rest of the way before putting it back together.

Liza

Liza

Liza

<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

dswilson67

I was told by respiratory that when I clean the chamber to wash it with soapy water but don't rinse, the film of soap with make the inside a little bit more slick and more of the medicine would get into your lungs.

dswilson67

I was told by respiratory that when I clean the chamber to wash it with soapy water but don't rinse, the film of soap with make the inside a little bit more slick and more of the medicine would get into your lungs.

dswilson67

dswilson67

dswilson67