cleaning nebs

cfgirl1992

so i started cleaning my nebs in a baby bottle steam cleaner that you put in the microwave. I put it in there for about 5 minutes. Does anyone know if this is just as effective as boiling?

cfgirl1992

so i started cleaning my nebs in a baby bottle steam cleaner that you put in the microwave. I put it in there for about 5 minutes. Does anyone know if this is just as effective as boiling?

cfgirl1992

cfgirl1992

cfgirl1992

crickit715

you will get alot of diff responces to this...but, my daughters doc at johns hopkins said that the breast feeding equipment steam bags are just as effective if you follow to correct wattage (is that how you spell it??) instructions for your microwave. but i have read on here that "certain studies" show it isnt as effective????

crickit715

you will get alot of diff responces to this...but, my daughters doc at johns hopkins said that the breast feeding equipment steam bags are just as effective if you follow to correct wattage (is that how you spell it??) instructions for your microwave. but i have read on here that "certain studies" show it isnt as effective????

crickit715

crickit715

crickit715

cfgirl1992

according to the instructions im only supposed to put them in for 2 mins but when i took them out it didnt seem like enough, however the instructions also say that if you dont follow the wattge instructions it could damage the microwave...5 mins really doesnt seem to long to me though, its like as long as it takes to defrost something, and they seemed to be better cleaned after 5 mins, i could try 4 mins...which is reccommended for 100 watts lower than my microwave, i dont know, im just thinking out loud

cfgirl1992

according to the instructions im only supposed to put them in for 2 mins but when i took them out it didnt seem like enough, however the instructions also say that if you dont follow the wattge instructions it could damage the microwave...5 mins really doesnt seem to long to me though, its like as long as it takes to defrost something, and they seemed to be better cleaned after 5 mins, i could try 4 mins...which is reccommended for 100 watts lower than my microwave, i dont know, im just thinking out loud

cfgirl1992

cfgirl1992

cfgirl1992

crickit715

i have an old, old microwave and i put mine in for 5 min....(maybe im secretly hoping it will damage the microwave, so i can get a new one. lol) ricki

crickit715

i have an old, old microwave and i put mine in for 5 min....(maybe im secretly hoping it will damage the microwave, so i can get a new one. lol) ricki

crickit715

crickit715

crickit715