Clubbing after TX

coltsfan715

To me some of my fingernails look the same and others are noticeably different. My transplant doc still looks at my fingers and he tells me that the clubbing is slowly diminishing.

When I first had my transplant he told me that it might take a while but it should go away. Being that the clubbing is caused in large part by oxygen issues it is natural that it should decrease. For me I notice the biggest difference in my pointer fingers and pinky fingers. Recently my thumbs nails have been becoming more flat as well. I am just over 2 years post transplant so for me at least it hasn't been a fast change but a change none the less.

Lindsey

coltsfan715

To me some of my fingernails look the same and others are noticeably different. My transplant doc still looks at my fingers and he tells me that the clubbing is slowly diminishing.

When I first had my transplant he told me that it might take a while but it should go away. Being that the clubbing is caused in large part by oxygen issues it is natural that it should decrease. For me I notice the biggest difference in my pointer fingers and pinky fingers. Recently my thumbs nails have been becoming more flat as well. I am just over 2 years post transplant so for me at least it hasn't been a fast change but a change none the less.

Lindsey

coltsfan715

Lindsey

coltsfan715

Lindsey

coltsfan715

<br />
<br />When I first had my transplant he told me that it might take a while but it should go away. Being that the clubbing is caused in large part by oxygen issues it is natural that it should decrease. For me I notice the biggest difference in my pointer fingers and pinky fingers. Recently my thumbs nails have been becoming more flat as well. I am just over 2 years post transplant so for me at least it hasn't been a fast change but a change none the less.
<br />
<br />Lindsey

coltsfan715

Also to add because I just saw Marji's post. I have not had any lung problems since my transplant and some of my clubbing is still noticeable. I think it may in part have something to do with the severity that the clubbing was present before the transplant as well. Meaning it may take longer to change for more severe clubbing, just speculation but ya never know.

Lindsey

coltsfan715

Also to add because I just saw Marji's post. I have not had any lung problems since my transplant and some of my clubbing is still noticeable. I think it may in part have something to do with the severity that the clubbing was present before the transplant as well. Meaning it may take longer to change for more severe clubbing, just speculation but ya never know.

Lindsey

coltsfan715

Lindsey

coltsfan715

Lindsey

coltsfan715

<br />
<br />Lindsey