Coconut Milk Yogurt

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
I was just at the grocery store and while wandering thru the health food section I saw they had yogurt made with coconut milk. Has live cultures in it... Interesting concept.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
I was just at the grocery store and while wandering thru the health food section I saw they had yogurt made with coconut milk. Has live cultures in it... Interesting concept.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

M

miller88

They are pretty expensive, but I like them! My favorite is vanilla. I started eating them because I was diagnosed with bacterial overgrowth of the small intestine so I had to lay off of lactose for a while.

M

miller88

They are pretty expensive, but I like them! My favorite is vanilla. I started eating them because I was diagnosed with bacterial overgrowth of the small intestine so I had to lay off of lactose for a while.

M

miller88

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
They are a tad spendy. I did find some online sites that showed how to make it using coconut milk.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
They are a tad spendy. I did find some online sites that showed how to make it using coconut milk.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

B

bethylove

I tried a few flavors of them, but I didn't really like them. The consistency was off for me. The taste was OK but nothing more. Its a shame too because I Looooooove coconut!

B

bethylove

I tried a few flavors of them, but I didn't really like them. The consistency was off for me. The taste was OK but nothing more. Its a shame too because I Looooooove coconut!

B

bethylove