Coconut Oil?

kitomd21

How many of you are adding it to your infant's bottle feedings? How much? Is there only one form of coconut oil to purchase? Was it ever recommended by your CF dietician?

kitomd21

How many of you are adding it to your infant's bottle feedings? How much? Is there only one form of coconut oil to purchase? Was it ever recommended by your CF dietician?

kitomd21

kitomd21

kitomd21

ehtansky21

I never added it in bottles...but I do add it to Caleb's mushed bananas. I do 1/2 a banana and mix in 1 teaspoon coconut oil. I buy tropical traditions organic gold label. I went through quite a few brands as it kept solidifying and getting chunkie in Ethan Sky's smoothie. But this brand is GREAT!

Blessings,
Missa

ehtansky21

I never added it in bottles...but I do add it to Caleb's mushed bananas. I do 1/2 a banana and mix in 1 teaspoon coconut oil. I buy tropical traditions organic gold label. I went through quite a few brands as it kept solidifying and getting chunkie in Ethan Sky's smoothie. But this brand is GREAT!

Blessings,
Missa

ehtansky21

Blessings,
Missa

ehtansky21

Blessings,
Missa

ehtansky21

<br />
<br />Blessings,
<br />Missa

MicheleGazelle

I and my son wcf took it regularly for a couple of years or so, but neither of us were infants when we were diagnosed. For us, it was important for a long time but now we rarely take it. No, none of the medical professionals we have seen ever recommended it. We took pills at first bought from either GNC or The Vitamin Shoppe then later bought organic oil from our grocery store.

MicheleGazelle

I and my son wcf took it regularly for a couple of years or so, but neither of us were infants when we were diagnosed. For us, it was important for a long time but now we rarely take it. No, none of the medical professionals we have seen ever recommended it. We took pills at first bought from either GNC or The Vitamin Shoppe then later bought organic oil from our grocery store.

MicheleGazelle

MicheleGazelle

MicheleGazelle

Kendra

I do not use the coconut oil within bottles since it is my husband that has CF but I do purchase a high quality coconut oil to rub on my daughter for her eczema and I know it is a good natural one for eating as well.

I order it online from wilderness family naturals

Kendra, 26 wife to Cfer who is 27, mother to 1 year old

Kendra

I do not use the coconut oil within bottles since it is my husband that has CF but I do purchase a high quality coconut oil to rub on my daughter for her eczema and I know it is a good natural one for eating as well.

Kendra

Kendra

Kendra

<br />
<br />I order it online from wilderness family naturals
<br />
<br />Kendra, 26 wife to Cfer who is 27, mother to 1 year old