Colimycin

oyalamia

My name is oya Lamia and I am a Lebanese residing in Lebanon. I have 2 cousins (8ys and 6 yrs.) with CF. The elder is currently on Colymycin. However, in Lebanon only 1 supplier imports the drug and at a very high cost. I was wondering of anyone knows of any associations who donates such drugs for people residing outside the US or Canada. I once was able to provide my cousin with Creon, who a CF parent had bought large quantities of and was ready to donate because his daughter has passed on to another treatment. Appreciate your support in helping me find a way to help them

oyalamia

My name is oya Lamia and I am a Lebanese residing in Lebanon. I have 2 cousins (8ys and 6 yrs.) with CF. The elder is currently on Colymycin. However, in Lebanon only 1 supplier imports the drug and at a very high cost. I was wondering of anyone knows of any associations who donates such drugs for people residing outside the US or Canada. I once was able to provide my cousin with Creon, who a CF parent had bought large quantities of and was ready to donate because his daughter has passed on to another treatment. Appreciate your support in helping me find a way to help them

oyalamia

oyalamia

oyalamia