Compact Nebulizer?

P

PeteRose

Does anyone use a compact nebulizer that you can use while traveling as well as home? I can tell from the sound of mine current nebulizer (pari ultra) that is not going to last much longer, so I wanted to check on some alternatives before I get a new one. Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks in advance
Rosie 48 w/CF

P

PeteRose

Does anyone use a compact nebulizer that you can use while traveling as well as home? I can tell from the sound of mine current nebulizer (pari ultra) that is not going to last much longer, so I wanted to check on some alternatives before I get a new one. Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks in advance
Rosie 48 w/CF

P

PeteRose

Thanks in advance
Rosie 48 w/CF

P

PeteRose

Thanks in advance
Rosie 48 w/CF

P

PeteRose

<br />
<br />Thanks in advance
<br />Rosie 48 w/CF

saveferris2009

1. If your ProNeb ultra is under 3 years old, PARI will replace it for free

2. eFlow is a great way to go - battery operated and cuts treatment times down significantly. You can read more about the eFlow on my blog

3. careful of people who suggest the PARI trek - it is NOT effective with pulmozyme or TOBI

saveferris2009

2. eFlow is a great way to go - battery operated and cuts treatment times down significantly. You can read more about the eFlow on my blog

3. careful of people who suggest the PARI trek - it is NOT effective with pulmozyme or TOBI

saveferris2009

saveferris2009

saveferris2009

<br />
<br />2. eFlow is a great way to go - battery operated and cuts treatment times down significantly. You can read more about the eFlow on my blog
<br />
<br />
<br />3. careful of people who suggest the PARI trek - it is NOT effective with pulmozyme or TOBI

Asexyblond23

I have one of the compact nebulizers that I use for travel. They are not ment to be used as everyday nebulizers. I would get another regular one for at home.

Asexyblond23

I have one of the compact nebulizers that I use for travel. They are not ment to be used as everyday nebulizers. I would get another regular one for at home.

Asexyblond23

Asexyblond23

Asexyblond23

jbrandonAW

I have as little black/yellow machine... It works good with albuteral but I am pretty sure you are not suppose to use it for pulmo and tobi. I mean I guess its better than nothing for a short time, but longer term NO.

jbrandonAW

I have as little black/yellow machine... It works good with albuteral but I am pretty sure you are not suppose to use it for pulmo and tobi. I mean I guess its better than nothing for a short time, but longer term NO.

jbrandonAW

jbrandonAW

jbrandonAW