constipation

bethsee

I know most of you have the opposite problem, but did anyone have chronic constipation instead of frequent bm?

bethsee

I know most of you have the opposite problem, but did anyone have chronic constipation instead of frequent bm?

bethsee

bethsee

bethsee

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Friend of mine's granddaughter wcf -- I think she's still on maintenance dosage of miralax. She's 4 1/2 or 5 years old. Has had issues since she before she was diagnosed at about 1 1/2 years

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Friend of mine's granddaughter wcf -- I think she's still on maintenance dosage of miralax. She's 4 1/2 or 5 years old. Has had issues since she before she was diagnosed at about 1 1/2 years

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

amber682

My (almost) 3 yr. old son does. At our last clinic visit they referred us to a GI doctor, our first appt. is in Feb. We're using miralx and the occassional suppository in the meantime. He's never had anything more serious like an obstruction though.

amber682

My (almost) 3 yr. old son does. At our last clinic visit they referred us to a GI doctor, our first appt. is in Feb. We're using miralx and the occassional suppository in the meantime. He's never had anything more serious like an obstruction though.

amber682

amber682

amber682