coughing up boogers in the morning

Hey! I will have to say, I have enjoyed reading your posts. You are very honest/open about everything!

In response to an older post of yours:Sex without condoms with my boyfriend is great. I will have to say it's a great change from previous relationships!!

And in terms of this post, he blows the chunks out of his nose in the shower. REALLY gross, but whatever! They are monsters!! Haha!!

All my best!

Hey! I will have to say, I have enjoyed reading your posts. You are very honest/open about everything!

In response to an older post of yours:Sex without condoms with my boyfriend is great. I will have to say it's a great change from previous relationships!!

And in terms of this post, he blows the chunks out of his nose in the shower. REALLY gross, but whatever! They are monsters!! Haha!!

All my best!

<br />
<br />In response to an older post of yours:Sex without condoms with my boyfriend is great. I will have to say it's a great change from previous relationships!!
<br />
<br />And in terms of this post, he blows the chunks out of his nose in the shower. REALLY gross, but whatever! They are monsters!! Haha!!
<br />
<br />All my best!