cradle cap

S

semperfiohana

despite my efforts of daily hair combing aj has cradle cap. does anyone have any tips for getting rid of it? thanks!

S

semperfiohana

despite my efforts of daily hair combing aj has cradle cap. does anyone have any tips for getting rid of it? thanks!

S

semperfiohana

S

semperfiohana

S

semperfiohana

lilismom

A little olive oil worked for my girls. I rubbed it in and then washed it out a short time later. There are also special creams you can buy, I never tried them though.

lilismom

A little olive oil worked for my girls. I rubbed it in and then washed it out a short time later. There are also special creams you can buy, I never tried them though.

lilismom

lilismom

lilismom

tara

There's nothing you can do to get rid of it, but you can help him fight the itch with Olive Oil. (it's better than baby oil) There are cradle cap shampoos and stuff, but I'm sure all they do is hydrate the scalp. Abby had cradle cap, Tom didn't. Babies either have it or they don't and it will go away on it's own. I can't remember how long it lasts, several weeks for sure. Just fight the urge to pick the scaly skin (don't do this!) You can actually leave scars on baby's head. Let the scales fall off naturally.

tara

There's nothing you can do to get rid of it, but you can help him fight the itch with Olive Oil. (it's better than baby oil) There are cradle cap shampoos and stuff, but I'm sure all they do is hydrate the scalp. Abby had cradle cap, Tom didn't. Babies either have it or they don't and it will go away on it's own. I can't remember how long it lasts, several weeks for sure. Just fight the urge to pick the scaly skin (don't do this!) You can actually leave scars on baby's head. Let the scales fall off naturally.

tara

tara

tara

S

semperfiohana

thanks for telling me not to pick tara. guilty i have pulled a few pieces off. i'll pop my hand at the next urge to.

S

semperfiohana

thanks for telling me not to pick tara. guilty i have pulled a few pieces off. i'll pop my hand at the next urge to.

S

semperfiohana

S

semperfiohana

S

semperfiohana