CREON OR ULTRASE?

Maquita

HI EVERYONE, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHICH ONE IS BETTER,CREON OR ULTRASE. RIGHT NOW MY 11 MONTHS SON IS TAKING CREON 10.000 WITH EVERY MEAL.

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

MACARENA MOM OF 2 SONS, 1 W/CF DDF508

Maquita

HI EVERYONE, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHICH ONE IS BETTER,CREON OR ULTRASE. RIGHT NOW MY 11 MONTHS SON IS TAKING CREON 10.000 WITH EVERY MEAL.

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

Maquita

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

Maquita

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

Maquita

<br />
<br />THANKS FOR YOUR HELP
<br />
<br />MACARENA MOM OF 2 SONS, 1 W/CF DDF508

mariahsmommy

I don't know much about Ultrase, but my daughter is on Creon 5 and she has done fine with it as far as gaining weight and no adverse reactions. She is almost always on the max dose but I am not sure if this is just because of her insufficiency or mutation. I am interseted too if maybe Ultrase is better.

mariahsmommy

I don't know much about Ultrase, but my daughter is on Creon 5 and she has done fine with it as far as gaining weight and no adverse reactions. She is almost always on the max dose but I am not sure if this is just because of her insufficiency or mutation. I am interseted too if maybe Ultrase is better.

mariahsmommy

mariahsmommy

mariahsmommy

Tammy15

My daughter was on Ultrase about 17 years recently she satrted Creon after speaking to another CFer in hospital who also had trouble putting on weight until she started taking Creon. The first week she was on Creon we noitced bowel movements were not as often. With her ultrase boost plus 3 times a day and myoplex ( only chocolate brownie bar 360 calories) rwice a day and 3 meals a day on Ultrasde she put on maybe 1 lb after a week or so. The same type meals with her boost and power bar with creon she put on 2 1/2 lbs . I am not sure if Creon is better or perhaps because she was on ultrase since birth that ultrase seemed to loose its effectiveness

Tammy15

My daughter was on Ultrase about 17 years recently she satrted Creon after speaking to another CFer in hospital who also had trouble putting on weight until she started taking Creon. The first week she was on Creon we noitced bowel movements were not as often. With her ultrase boost plus 3 times a day and myoplex ( only chocolate brownie bar 360 calories) rwice a day and 3 meals a day on Ultrasde she put on maybe 1 lb after a week or so. The same type meals with her boost and power bar with creon she put on 2 1/2 lbs . I am not sure if Creon is better or perhaps because she was on ultrase since birth that ultrase seemed to loose its effectiveness

Tammy15

Tammy15

Tammy15

crickit715

my daughter was taken off ultrase when she was 3 months old and put on creon....i cant remember exactly what the dr said, but she was suffering from severe failure to thrive and that was one of the "fixes"

crickit715

my daughter was taken off ultrase when she was 3 months old and put on creon....i cant remember exactly what the dr said, but she was suffering from severe failure to thrive and that was one of the "fixes"

crickit715

crickit715

crickit715