Cyndi's sister needs help!

CyndiW555

Hi, My sister Cyndi is in the hospital and has her lap top but no Wi-Fi connection! She said she read about a free connection... Can someone help me please! She's been there 2 weeks and is crawling the walls!

CyndiW555

Hi, My sister Cyndi is in the hospital and has her lap top but no Wi-Fi connection! She said she read about a free connection... Can someone help me please! She's been there 2 weeks and is crawling the walls!

CyndiW555

CyndiW555

CyndiW555

65rosessamurai

I'm only guessing because I'm not in the States, but if she's got a computer with an internal wireless LAN, then her computer should automatically recognize a connection and if it has a WLP, or WAP security, she would just have to enter the code which should be supplied by the hospital administration or something to that sort.
Another one would be some documentation available to explain how to link the computer to the server there...

...All this speculation is based on the idea that she's close enough to a WiFi antenna to get good reception.

If none of this works, it would be best to ask at the hospital. good luck!

65rosessamurai

I'm only guessing because I'm not in the States, but if she's got a computer with an internal wireless LAN, then her computer should automatically recognize a connection and if it has a WLP, or WAP security, she would just have to enter the code which should be supplied by the hospital administration or something to that sort.
Another one would be some documentation available to explain how to link the computer to the server there...

...All this speculation is based on the idea that she's close enough to a WiFi antenna to get good reception.

65rosessamurai

65rosessamurai

65rosessamurai

<br />Another one would be some documentation available to explain how to link the computer to the server there...
<br />
<br />...All this speculation is based on the idea that she's close enough to a WiFi antenna to get good reception.
<br />
<br />If none of this works, it would be best to ask at the hospital. good luck!