Cystic Fibrosis Fundraiser: 24 hour livestream

Thomas Bull

Hello there!

My name is Thomas (Tom) and I am a 14 year old who suffers from Cystic Fibrosis. Cystic Fibrosis is a cruel life ruining lung disease that affects roughly 9000 people in the UK. The bottom, line is, that this disease will take my life if a cure is not found. Luckily, the people at CF trust are working extremely hard to discover this cure, and recently a breakthrough has been made with ‘Kalydeco’.

Now more than ever funds are needed for the CF Trust to continue to save my life, and 9000 others. So, obviously as a sufferer of CF, a marathon or a sporty activity would be of no good for me, therefore I am organizing a gaming event! I will be livestreaming for 24 hours on the 18[SUP]th[/SUP] February. Now, this is a big time consuming vent, and it would not be worth me doing this without a decent crowd watching! So this is me announcing the livestream and inviting you to join me on the 18th - 19th.

I have been securing Guests and so far I have;

MC Gamer and JeromeASF so far. Paul has not replied to my email as of yet.

I do go over in more detail the event in this video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yY7G5ZPE1h8

Thanks so much,