Cystic Fibrosis Teen Advocacy Group

wbarry770

Want to make a serious difference for people with cystic fibrosis? If you are between the ages of 12 and 18 and know someone affected by CF, the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation invites you to attend its third annual CF Teen Advocacy Day event on Thursday, June 23. This event brings teenagers from across the country to Washington DC in order to advocate to their elected officials on behalf of friends and relatives with CF. Please let me or Eric Chamberlain at the CF Foundation know if you'd like to receive an application once they become available in late March.

Eric: echamberlain@cff.org

wbarry770

Want to make a serious difference for people with cystic fibrosis? If you are between the ages of 12 and 18 and know someone affected by CF, the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation invites you to attend its third annual CF Teen Advocacy Day event on Thursday, June 23. This event brings teenagers from across the country to Washington DC in order to advocate to their elected officials on behalf of friends and relatives with CF. Please let me or Eric Chamberlain at the CF Foundation know if you'd like to receive an application once they become available in late March.

Eric: echamberlain@cff.org

wbarry770

<br />
<br />Eric: echamberlain@cff.org