dark Hair on body in Cfers

Hey
I have CF and I am seeing more and more people with CF have dark body hair on there arms and stuff.

Does anyone one know anything about this?
I have a friend that died from CF and before she died her arm hair got very dark and thick? It seems that people with CF have more hair on them then others.
19/w CF DF508/ FEV1 45% FEV 65%/

Hey
I have CF and I am seeing more and more people with CF have dark body hair on there arms and stuff.

I have a friend that died from CF and before she died her arm hair got very dark and thick? It seems that people with CF have more hair on them then others.

Hey

D

ddawes27

Anika,
I am surprised about how much body hair my 4 yr. old has.......It is blond to light brown.......I just figured boys his age have noticeable hair to their legs and arms?? I don't know much about boys........I grew up with 4 sisters!!

D

ddawes27

Anika,
I am surprised about how much body hair my 4 yr. old has.......It is blond to light brown.......I just figured boys his age have noticeable hair to their legs and arms?? I don't know much about boys........I grew up with 4 sisters!!

D

ddawes27

Anika,

wuffles

I think it's probably about the same as the general public... I have dark hair, with thick eyebrows... but I have dark skin, with hardly any hair on my legs and arms.

wuffles

I think it's probably about the same as the general public... I have dark hair, with thick eyebrows... but I have dark skin, with hardly any hair on my legs and arms.

wuffles

NoExcuses

many CFers are pale - because of their national origin. there isn't much sun in northern europe, so people are pale. but some have dark hair. so you're going to notice the dark hair on the pale skin.

it's genetics, but not CF genetics.

NoExcuses

many CFers are pale - because of their national origin. there isn't much sun in northern europe, so people are pale. but some have dark hair. so you're going to notice the dark hair on the pale skin.

NoExcuses

M

mneville

Aidan is fair skinned, blue eyes and blonde hair. Not a dark hair to be found anywhere on his body....

Megan

M

mneville

Aidan is fair skinned, blue eyes and blonde hair. Not a dark hair to be found anywhere on his body....

Megan

M

mneville

Megan