hi everbody i am cody
i need to know how some of u deal with cf because i cant take it anymore
and i cant talk to anyone about my problems

so someone help
-------------------------------------------------------------

pain and stress never hurts when itas all you've ever gone through

angelofshadows

hi!
i understand in some ways. i felt like i was the only person going through what i was in the whoole world (as big as it is)
my parents didn't care or want to understand, they just yelled and complained about how much i cost them (i mean come on!)
What i did, was i told a really really good friend all my problems. He helped, because he was around my age and he DID understand and he wanted to as well. I talk to him heaps, and i go on forums like this and talk to others. you just need to find someone to relate to, to vent all your worries/stress/angers at the world. Have you tried a CF councillor? They might be able to understand, that's what they're trained to do.
Hope this helps!

angelofshadows

hi!
i understand in some ways. i felt like i was the only person going through what i was in the whoole world (as big as it is)
my parents didn't care or want to understand, they just yelled and complained about how much i cost them (i mean come on!)
What i did, was i told a really really good friend all my problems. He helped, because he was around my age and he DID understand and he wanted to as well. I talk to him heaps, and i go on forums like this and talk to others. you just need to find someone to relate to, to vent all your worries/stress/angers at the world. Have you tried a CF councillor? They might be able to understand, that's what they're trained to do.
Hope this helps!

angelofshadows

hi!
Hope this helps!

angelofshadows

hi!
Hope this helps!

angelofshadows

hi!
Hope this helps!

JazzysMom

Cody, you have come to the right place.

I never thought ANYONE could understand my life. Not even another CFer. I thought I was "different" then other CF patients for some reason.

I have been a member of this forum for 10 years. It & the people I have connected with has made it easier to handle the people in my every day life including those who just dont get it!

JazzysMom

I never thought ANYONE could understand my life. Not even another CFer. I thought I was "different" then other CF patients for some reason.

I have been a member of this forum for 10 years. It & the people I have connected with has made it easier to handle the people in my every day life including those who just dont get it!

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

yammiejess

hey im jes im 16 and i have cf i find it hard to cope with soetimes when im down. when i was 12 or 13 i stopped taking my tablets altogether i hated it i just wanted to be normal like everyone else and i didnt do P.E much at school when i got to the stage when i was in yr 10 and 11 i stopped doing P.E atogether so dont feel down because im sure every cf patient feels the same way. hope to speak to you soon and hope this info helped you to understand more.

from yammiejess

16/F/UK
diagnosed with cf at 5 days old

yammiejess

hey im jes im 16 and i have cf i find it hard to cope with soetimes when im down. when i was 12 or 13 i stopped taking my tablets altogether i hated it i just wanted to be normal like everyone else and i didnt do P.E much at school when i got to the stage when i was in yr 10 and 11 i stopped doing P.E atogether so dont feel down because im sure every cf patient feels the same way. hope to speak to you soon and hope this info helped you to understand more.

from yammiejess

16/F/UK

yammiejess

from yammiejess

16/F/UK

yammiejess

from yammiejess

16/F/UK

yammiejess

from yammiejess

16/F/UK