Deletions and duplications

V

valigirl21

My son was tested ny abry full panel and no mutations were found. Is this another way to dx cf? Is it something I should ask about?

V

valigirl21

My son was tested ny abry full panel and no mutations were found. Is this another way to dx cf? Is it something I should ask about?

V

valigirl21

V

valigirl21

V

valigirl21

Mockingbird

I think the only other way is through a sweat test.

Also, I think a doctor can still diagnose him with CF by his symptoms, especially if there is a family history of CF.

Mockingbird

Also, I think a doctor can still diagnose him with CF by his symptoms, especially if there is a family history of CF.

Mockingbird

Mockingbird

Mockingbird

<br />
<br />Also, I think a doctor can still diagnose him with CF by his symptoms, especially if there is a family history of CF.

M

Mommafirst

I'm pretty sure the ambry is a sequencing, deletions and duplications test. Steve could better answer this.

M

Mommafirst

I'm pretty sure the ambry is a sequencing, deletions and duplications test. Steve could better answer this.

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

Buckeye

Ditto to Mommafirst, check with Steve and see if this was part of your child's Ambry testing. I thought they did it with all their tests, but maybe it's something that has to be specifically asked for. It is just another part of the genetic testing though, not some completely different theory and I don't think all genetic testing companies do it.

Buckeye

Ditto to Mommafirst, check with Steve and see if this was part of your child's Ambry testing. I thought they did it with all their tests, but maybe it's something that has to be specifically asked for. It is just another part of the genetic testing though, not some completely different theory and I don't think all genetic testing companies do it.

Buckeye

Buckeye

Buckeye