Denufolsol

RedWarrior

After speaking to my cf center and the feedback I'm getting about how much Denfolsol has helped their children, it was obviously helping mine, I'd like to start a follow up with the study and pharmacy. I need testamonials and feed back from others who were in the study. If there is enough of a voice, we might be heard....

sandra.shearmagic@gmail.com

RedWarrior

After speaking to my cf center and the feedback I'm getting about how much Denfolsol has helped their children, it was obviously helping mine, I'd like to start a follow up with the study and pharmacy. I need testamonials and feed back from others who were in the study. If there is enough of a voice, we might be heard....

sandra.shearmagic@gmail.com

RedWarrior

<br />
<br />sandra.shearmagic@gmail.com

Havoc

Unfortunately, drug companies operate on hard data, a similar drug failed in Japan as well. It did show promise, but the clinical data just did not support any conclusive evidence that it worked. I'm afraid that any amount of testimonials will be a waste of time.

Havoc

Unfortunately, drug companies operate on hard data, a similar drug failed in Japan as well. It did show promise, but the clinical data just did not support any conclusive evidence that it worked. I'm afraid that any amount of testimonials will be a waste of time.

Havoc

petnurse

I agree with Jonathan (imagine that...lol). The drug company is pretty much done with it. They stated they were focusing on their specialty- ophthalmology I believe. Once a drug trial fails, there is no going back. They have to start at the beginning again. Who knows why it appeared good and then failed, but it is a shame.

petnurse

I agree with Jonathan (imagine that...lol). The drug company is pretty much done with it. They stated they were focusing on their specialty- ophthalmology I believe. Once a drug trial fails, there is no going back. They have to start at the beginning again. Who knows why it appeared good and then failed, but it is a shame.

petnurse