Does anyone do the inhaled gsh?

Kenziesmom

There are other forums that I have been reading and people have been using this stuff for years and think it works great. Just wondering if anyone here uses it? If you do any thoughts?

Kenziesmom

There are other forums that I have been reading and people have been using this stuff for years and think it works great. Just wondering if anyone here uses it? If you do any thoughts?

Kenziesmom

Kenziesmom

Kenziesmom

Nightwriter

I saw that you didn't get any responses -- maybe no one is inhaling GHS around here. If you look at the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation website, you will see they are running 2 studies. One is with inhaling GHS and the other is taking oral NAC capsules (which is a pre-cursor to Glutathione). I personally take the NAC capsules and believe that it in part has helped me not to culture Pseudomonas or Staph in the last several cultures (I always culture it). I have been on it about 2 years.

For me I would rather take oral NAC than spend more time nebulizing, and I also would not inhale something that was not made in a special respiratory lab like all other inhaled meds.

So the question of exactly what the effect of these supplements are is going to be revealed in the near future and all the guesswork will be removed.

Nightwriter

I saw that you didn't get any responses -- maybe no one is inhaling GHS around here. If you look at the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation website, you will see they are running 2 studies. One is with inhaling GHS and the other is taking oral NAC capsules (which is a pre-cursor to Glutathione). I personally take the NAC capsules and believe that it in part has helped me not to culture Pseudomonas or Staph in the last several cultures (I always culture it). I have been on it about 2 years.

For me I would rather take oral NAC than spend more time nebulizing, and I also would not inhale something that was not made in a special respiratory lab like all other inhaled meds.

So the question of exactly what the effect of these supplements are is going to be revealed in the near future and all the guesswork will be removed.

Nightwriter

Nightwriter

Nightwriter

<br />
<br />For me I would rather take oral NAC than spend more time nebulizing, and I also would not inhale something that was not made in a special respiratory lab like all other inhaled meds.
<br />
<br />So the question of exactly what the effect of these supplements are is going to be revealed in the near future and all the guesswork will be removed.

Diane

I have been using oral GSH about 6 years now. I have never inhaled it, but i still find it to be very beneficial for me.

Diane

I have been using oral GSH about 6 years now. I have never inhaled it, but i still find it to be very beneficial for me.

Diane

Diane

Diane

Zara

I havent used inhaled and to be honest cant really be bothered doing even more nebulisers on top of the ones the docs give me

But i do want to try the oral gsh or nac!

Zara

I havent used inhaled and to be honest cant really be bothered doing even more nebulisers on top of the ones the docs give me

Zara

Zara

Zara

<br />
<br />But i do want to try the oral gsh or nac!