Does anyone elses child have a big, distended stomach?

W

welshwitch

i have a slight belly, it seems to get bigger or smaller depending on my weight. i've heard that this comes from a malnourishment in CFers. weird, definitely a more subtle side effect. it must have something to do with not digesting food properly.

W

welshwitch

i have a slight belly, it seems to get bigger or smaller depending on my weight. i've heard that this comes from a malnourishment in CFers. weird, definitely a more subtle side effect. it must have something to do with not digesting food properly.

W

welshwitch

W

welshwitch

W

welshwitch

kclynn87

I always had a distended stomach as a child from malnourishment. Does she take the proper amount of enzymes?

Good luck!

kclynn87

I always had a distended stomach as a child from malnourishment. Does she take the proper amount of enzymes?

Good luck!

kclynn87

Good luck!

kclynn87

Good luck!

kclynn87

Good luck!