donating medical supplies

Jane

Digital opinion leader
Two years ago someone posted (I think it was Holly Catherine?) about donating medical supplies to medical agencies in Africa. I sent a ton of stuff like gloves, tubing etc.

We still have a lot of supplies left over from the boys' course of ABX two years ago and would like to donate it all to those in need. There are two kinds of IV tubing, gloves, O2 tubing, tegaderm and other stuff.

If anyone here knows of a good place or if anyone wants any, PM me and I'll send it out. Maybe Rami?

Thanks

Jane

Digital opinion leader
Two years ago someone posted (I think it was Holly Catherine?) about donating medical supplies to medical agencies in Africa. I sent a ton of stuff like gloves, tubing etc.

We still have a lot of supplies left over from the boys' course of ABX two years ago and would like to donate it all to those in need. There are two kinds of IV tubing, gloves, O2 tubing, tegaderm and other stuff.

If anyone here knows of a good place or if anyone wants any, PM me and I'll send it out. Maybe Rami?

Thanks

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Thanks

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Thanks

Jane

Digital opinion leader
<br />
<br />We still have a lot of supplies left over from the boys' course of ABX two years ago and would like to donate it all to those in need. There are two kinds of IV tubing, gloves, O2 tubing, tegaderm and other stuff.
<br />
<br />If anyone here knows of a good place or if anyone wants any, PM me and I'll send it out. Maybe Rami?
<br />
<br />Thanks

lflatford

I'm sure your local homeless shelter could make good use of it. Or if you have a free healthcare clinic around. Just some ideas.

Chuck

lflatford

I'm sure your local homeless shelter could make good use of it. Or if you have a free healthcare clinic around. Just some ideas.

Chuck

lflatford

Chuck

lflatford

Chuck

lflatford

<br />
<br />Chuck

Jane

Digital opinion leader
Actually, I called some places last time, but they won't take "used" (been in the home) medical stuff. I recall that's why it needed to be sent out of the country. I may be wrong though.

Jane

Digital opinion leader
Actually, I called some places last time, but they won't take "used" (been in the home) medical stuff. I recall that's why it needed to be sent out of the country. I may be wrong though.

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Buckeye

Jane thanks for posting this. I've gotten the same response when I wanted to donate some "used" medical and therapy items to the local charities, so I just returned the stuff to the back of my closet, but if I could send it off to Africa or somewhere that they really need it that would be great. I just googled "donate medical supplies Africa" and a lot of stuff came up, so I'm going to look into a couple of the organizations. If you remember where you sent your stuff a few years ago let me know. Unfortunately, 99% of what I have wouldn't be of any use to a CFer since I have more CP related items at this point.

Buckeye

Jane thanks for posting this. I've gotten the same response when I wanted to donate some "used" medical and therapy items to the local charities, so I just returned the stuff to the back of my closet, but if I could send it off to Africa or somewhere that they really need it that would be great. I just googled "donate medical supplies Africa" and a lot of stuff came up, so I'm going to look into a couple of the organizations. If you remember where you sent your stuff a few years ago let me know. Unfortunately, 99% of what I have wouldn't be of any use to a CFer since I have more CP related items at this point.

Buckeye

Buckeye

Buckeye