EMBARRASMENT COMENTS

buggygurl321

Hey, I've had to do that twice. It's no big deal. Just cover it with wrappings and wear long, loose sleeve shirts. That way, it's not as noticeable. Also, if anyone DOES see it, just go along with it, don't make a big deal about it.

Hope this helps.

Katie

buggygurl321

Hey, I've had to do that twice. It's no big deal. Just cover it with wrappings and wear long, loose sleeve shirts. That way, it's not as noticeable. Also, if anyone DOES see it, just go along with it, don't make a big deal about it.

Hope this helps.

Katie

CFGIRL101

I've done it three times. I know that this sounds weird but go to a pet store and buy some horse wrap. They have some cool colors. Your friends will have fun with it.

have fun,

Dani

CFGIRL101

I've done it three times. I know that this sounds weird but go to a pet store and buy some horse wrap. They have some cool colors. Your friends will have fun with it.

have fun,

Dani

Rokiss12

haha, i love wearing my IV to school! its so much fun b/c people get grossed out by it, but find it really cool. i think its hilarious! don't worry about it, people should find it cool, and if they get pissed off about it or w/e, obvs there not cool enough to be friends with you :p

Kate

Rokiss12

haha, i love wearing my IV to school! its so much fun b/c people get grossed out by it, but find it really cool. i think its hilarious! don't worry about it, people should find it cool, and if they get pissed off about it or w/e, obvs there not cool enough to be friends with you :p

Kate

jannine

hi i am on my i.v's nw its not bad going to school you forget it there when you are having a laugh with your friends dont worry.

email me if you want to chat or ask anything.

queeniepiper@hotmail.com

jannine

hi i am on my i.v's nw its not bad going to school you forget it there when you are having a laugh with your friends dont worry.

email me if you want to chat or ask anything.

queeniepiper@hotmail.com