Encouraging Interview/Article about VX-770 and VX-809

bkc3

This is excellent news. Are there any ways to get updates on the clinical trials? How long is the phase 3 testing projected to take?

Brian

bkc3

This is excellent news. Are there any ways to get updates on the clinical trials? How long is the phase 3 testing projected to take?

Brian

bkc3

Brian

bkc3

Brian

bkc3

<br />
<br />Brian

saveferris2009

Phase III is a year long study... but not all patients recruited start and stop at the same time. So phase III could last up to 3 years.

And some companies do a Phase IIIa and Phase IIIb.

Analyzing the data and FDA approval could take up 1-2 years.

saveferris2009

Phase III is a year long study... but not all patients recruited start and stop at the same time. So phase III could last up to 3 years.

saveferris2009

saveferris2009

saveferris2009

<br />
<br />And some companies do a Phase IIIa and Phase IIIb.
<br />
<br />Analyzing the data and FDA approval could take up 1-2 years.

Jeana

I doubt you will get any update during the trial. Everyone in the trial has to sign a confidentiality form.

Jeana

I doubt you will get any update during the trial. Everyone in the trial has to sign a confidentiality form.

Jeana

Jeana

Jeana