Exercise ugh

13mlr

My doctors when i get admitted want me to exercise. I'm not into sports or anything. How can i exercise without having to do a sport or having to committee?

15 female w/cf

13mlr

My doctors when i get admitted want me to exercise. I'm not into sports or anything. How can i exercise without having to do a sport or having to committee?

15 female w/cf

13mlr

15 female w/cf

13mlr

15 female w/cf

13mlr

<br />
<br />
<br />15 female w/cf

cdale613

By not a sport do you mean not a team sport??

Walking, jogging, biking are very individualized... you can go at your own pace and gradually increase your exercise as you get in shape...

The goal is to get your heart rate up for 20-30 minutes... what do you like doing??

Chris

28 m w/cf

cdale613

Walking, jogging, biking are very individualized... you can go at your own pace and gradually increase your exercise as you get in shape...

The goal is to get your heart rate up for 20-30 minutes... what do you like doing??

Chris

28 m w/cf

cdale613

Chris

28 m w/cf

cdale613

Chris

28 m w/cf

cdale613

<br />
<br />Walking, jogging, biking are very individualized... you can go at your own pace and gradually increase your exercise as you get in shape...
<br />
<br />The goal is to get your heart rate up for 20-30 minutes... what do you like doing??
<br />
<br />Chris
<br />
<br />28 m w/cf
<br />