Exhibition Rides and You?

Eskwa

Ever since I can remember, I have been going to my local exhibition. I have a great time, but there has always been something stuck in the back of my mind every time I go. When I was younger, I wanted to go on the "Gravitron" ride with my friends. However, because of the amount of pressure the ride puts on your chest (there are no restraints in it), my mother did not want me to go on it because of my CF.

As I am older, I am looking into getting on some more intense rides, so my question is this:

Does getting on rides with intense G-forces such as certain roller coasters etc. affect anyone with CF?

Eskwa

Ever since I can remember, I have been going to my local exhibition. I have a great time, but there has always been something stuck in the back of my mind every time I go. When I was younger, I wanted to go on the "Gravitron" ride with my friends. However, because of the amount of pressure the ride puts on your chest (there are no restraints in it), my mother did not want me to go on it because of my CF.

As I am older, I am looking into getting on some more intense rides, so my question is this:

Does getting on rides with intense G-forces such as certain roller coasters etc. affect anyone with CF?

Eskwa

Eskwa

Eskwa

S

semperfiohana

i've never been told not to go on those types of rides. shoot when i used to go to the fair i would ride the gravatron.

S

semperfiohana

i've never been told not to go on those types of rides. shoot when i used to go to the fair i would ride the gravatron.

S

semperfiohana

S

semperfiohana

S

semperfiohana

whitney91

I've been on the gravitron so many times and I never noticed any pressure on my chest, it just made me really dizzy and I got a little motion sickness, but other than that it doesnt bother me personally.But it could be different for others.

whitney91

I've been on the gravitron so many times and I never noticed any pressure on my chest, it just made me really dizzy and I got a little motion sickness, but other than that it doesnt bother me personally.But it could be different for others.

whitney91

whitney91

whitney91

ccrider

g forces should never affect u

go on wut ever ride u want cause i have cf and g's have never bugged me and i have been under some pretty intense ones considerin motorcycle cars and rides i have been on so go have some fun

ccrider

go on wut ever ride u want cause i have cf and g's have never bugged me and i have been under some pretty intense ones considerin motorcycle cars and rides i have been on so go have some fun

ccrider

ccrider

ccrider