Extra urinating....

zoe4life

Alright, starting a new compiling of info here.....I had noticed that Zoe pees the bed at night during IV Tobi, but now she is on oral Bactrim, and she is peeing the bed at night again. Does anyone experience this or know of any info regarding this???
Thanks!

zoe4life

Alright, starting a new compiling of info here.....I had noticed that Zoe pees the bed at night during IV Tobi, but now she is on oral Bactrim, and she is peeing the bed at night again. Does anyone experience this or know of any info regarding this???
Thanks!

zoe4life

Thanks!

zoe4life

Thanks!

zoe4life

<br />Thanks!
<br />
<br />

ehtansky21

Oh my gosh, both boys pee so much more when they are on antibiotics. We have never done antibiotics, but any oral antibiotic they take, seems to make them go more. I have to make sure to put night night pull-ups on them at the last minute before they go to bed, or they will soak through them.

I don't know why this occurs, but it is definitely related to the antibiotics.

blessings,
missa

ehtansky21

Oh my gosh, both boys pee so much more when they are on antibiotics. We have never done antibiotics, but any oral antibiotic they take, seems to make them go more. I have to make sure to put night night pull-ups on them at the last minute before they go to bed, or they will soak through them.

blessings,
missa

ehtansky21

blessings,
missa

ehtansky21

blessings,
missa

ehtansky21

<br />
<br />I don't know why this occurs, but it is definitely related to the antibiotics.
<br />
<br />blessings,
<br />missa

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
No, not in DS' case. He's been on keflex, bactrim and zithromax for a long time and doesn't have issues. In fact, sometimes, he'll be up for a couple hours on the weekend and we have to REMIND him to go.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
No, not in DS' case. He's been on keflex, bactrim and zithromax for a long time and doesn't have issues. In fact, sometimes, he'll be up for a couple hours on the weekend and we have to REMIND him to go.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

camperscove

This happens at my house to! My son is on Z Pack right now and has wet the bed every night for the past 3 nights!! I was thinking of taking in a urine sample for a sugar test, still might, but there's a pattern here. No accidents since the last round - at least we know their kidneys are working good!

camperscove

This happens at my house to! My son is on Z Pack right now and has wet the bed every night for the past 3 nights!! I was thinking of taking in a urine sample for a sugar test, still might, but there's a pattern here. No accidents since the last round - at least we know their kidneys are working good!

camperscove

camperscove

camperscove