Feeling crappy!

rtatozer

So it's my first time here. I was diagnosed @ 6 months.. I'm now 14... Dealing with all the same stuff as everybody else.. meds, treatments, hospitals. blah-blah-blah...I guess i've been doin OK.. some days good, some not.. I hate to sit around and do nothing. Too boring! I'm on my high school Softball team, I wakeboard every chance I get, and what ever else i can do .. Lately, I feel crappy! Not the normal CF stuff. I'm tired all the time and feel achy. I'm really cranky to all my friends (i even yelled at a teacher yesterday!). I get kind of dizzy and spaced out. I'm afraid it might be the whole diabetis (or however you spell it) but my blood came out ok last visit (2 months ago).. You guys ever feel this way?

rtatozer

So it's my first time here. I was diagnosed @ 6 months.. I'm now 14... Dealing with all the same stuff as everybody else.. meds, treatments, hospitals. blah-blah-blah...I guess i've been doin OK.. some days good, some not.. I hate to sit around and do nothing. Too boring! I'm on my high school Softball team, I wakeboard every chance I get, and what ever else i can do .. Lately, I feel crappy! Not the normal CF stuff. I'm tired all the time and feel achy. I'm really cranky to all my friends (i even yelled at a teacher yesterday!). I get kind of dizzy and spaced out. I'm afraid it might be the whole diabetis (or however you spell it) but my blood came out ok last visit (2 months ago).. You guys ever feel this way?

rtatozer

rtatozer

rtatozer

xLifesEscapex

hey. im 13 and i have CF. yeah i feel that way a lot. i get muscle pains and i get dizzy a lot. ive been feeling really tired lately too. i have diabetes but its not that bad.
message me back.

xLifesEscapex

hey. im 13 and i have CF. yeah i feel that way a lot. i get muscle pains and i get dizzy a lot. ive been feeling really tired lately too. i have diabetes but its not that bad.
message me back.

xLifesEscapex

message me back.

xLifesEscapex

message me back.

xLifesEscapex

message me back.