Financial Aid and CF

Jane

Digital opinion leader
We are starting the college search process and thinking about where the money will come from. We haven't looked at the financial aid forms yet, but I was curious. For those parents who have had kids go to college, do medical expenses factor in anywhere?

I'm not talking about loans and scholarships- just the parent's contribution on paper.

Jane

Digital opinion leader
We are starting the college search process and thinking about where the money will come from. We haven't looked at the financial aid forms yet, but I was curious. For those parents who have had kids go to college, do medical expenses factor in anywhere?

I'm not talking about loans and scholarships- just the parent's contribution on paper.

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Jane

Digital opinion leader
<br />
<br />I'm not talking about loans and scholarships- just the parent's contribution on paper.

C

Cherylwithone

Jane, When my son went it did not factor in at all. Your house and other things do. Just make sure you do the FASA form as soon as you are able. That goes right to the college and they determine the financial aid. I even went to the school to see if medical would affect anything. It also may depend where your son goes. My son went to a private college.

Cheryl mom to Malora 15 w/cf

C

Cherylwithone

Jane, When my son went it did not factor in at all. Your house and other things do. Just make sure you do the FASA form as soon as you are able. That goes right to the college and they determine the financial aid. I even went to the school to see if medical would affect anything. It also may depend where your son goes. My son went to a private college.

C

Cherylwithone

C

Cherylwithone

C

Cherylwithone

<br />
<br />Cheryl mom to Malora 15 w/cf

stressed

Jane, I found that with fed or state money for college medical problems wont help but they help when you apply for private scholarships,my daughter used having sisters with cf in essays and wound up getting about 7 thousand in scholarships this year, plus there are alot of scholarships for people with cf only that you should look into.

stressed

Jane, I found that with fed or state money for college medical problems wont help but they help when you apply for private scholarships,my daughter used having sisters with cf in essays and wound up getting about 7 thousand in scholarships this year, plus there are alot of scholarships for people with cf only that you should look into.

stressed

stressed

stressed