Fine white powder coating on nebs?

jonflath

I had the same thing happen to me when I would use the well water. I tried using the filtered water we have and after boiling them in that the powder went away.

jonflath

I had the same thing happen to me when I would use the well water. I tried using the filtered water we have and after boiling them in that the powder went away.

jonflath

jonflath

jonflath

mom2lillian

I get this no mater what using the water at our house, I buy the 0.29/jug refills at walmart or grocery store and use that to boil now with no build up. I found even the mild build up was increasing my neb times. Get a jug of distilled water and use 1/4 vinegar to 3/4 water and boil them as normal and it will take it off.

mom2lillian

I get this no mater what using the water at our house, I buy the 0.29/jug refills at walmart or grocery store and use that to boil now with no build up. I found even the mild build up was increasing my neb times. Get a jug of distilled water and use 1/4 vinegar to 3/4 water and boil them as normal and it will take it off.

mom2lillian

mom2lillian

mom2lillian

<br />
<br />