" Foreverland "

Sorenda25

I saw the preview for this movie.  I think its going to get great reviews.  Im so happy they are finally making a movie about a person living with CF.  Its been a long time since I seen a film like this based on Cystic Fibrosis.  This movie is based on the real life of a director living with Cystic Fibrosis.  So I think it will be very real,  moving, and touching. I hope this movie will educate people on what Cystic Fibrosis is. How it affects a person life and what they go through every day of their life. There are also really good actors in this movie .  I know I probably will have to wait till it comes out on DVD.

Sorenda25

I saw the preview for this movie. I think its going to get great reviews. Im so happy they are finally making a movie about a person living with CF. Its been a long time since I seen a film like this based on Cystic Fibrosis. This movie is based on the real life of a director living with Cystic Fibrosis. So I think it will be very real, moving, and touching.I hope this movie will educate people on what Cystic Fibrosis is. How it affects a person life and what they go through every day of their life. There are also really good actors in this movie . I know I probably will have to wait till it comes out on DVD.

Sorenda25

<BR>I saw the preview for this movie. I think its going to get great reviews. Im so happy they are finally making a movie about a person living with CF. Its been a long time since I seen a film like this based on Cystic Fibrosis. This movie is based on the real life of a director living with Cystic Fibrosis. So I think it will be very real, moving, and touching.I hope this movie will educate people on what Cystic Fibrosis is. How it affects a person life and what they go through every day of their life. There are also really good actors in this movie . I know I probably will have to wait till it comes out on DVD.

T

tarheel

<div>Looks interesting enough. </div><div>I wonder if Lawerence LaBoeuf is related to the even stevens turned Transformers hottie Shia LaBoeuf. </div><div>I also wonder if anyone remembers him from Even Stevens...</div><div>I digress.</div><div>Take that Cancer movies! We got a hotter actor! </div>

T

tarheel

Looks interesting enough.I wonder if Lawerence LaBoeuf is related to the even stevens turned Transformers hottie Shia LaBoeuf.I also wonder if anyone remembers him from Even Stevens...I digress.Take that Cancer movies! We got a hotter actor!

T

tarheel

Looks interesting enough.I wonder if Lawerence LaBoeuf is related to the even stevens turned Transformers hottie Shia LaBoeuf.I also wonder if anyone remembers him from Even Stevens...I digress.Take that Cancer movies! We got a hotter actor!

BlueBeam

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>tarheel</b></i>

<div>Looks interesting enough. </div><div>I wonder if Lawerence LaBoeuf is related to the even stevens turned Transformers hottie Shia LaBoeuf. </div><div>I also wonder if anyone remembers him from Even Stevens...</div><div>I digress.</div><div>Take that Cancer movies! We got a hotter actor! </div></end quote></div>it's LEBoeuf,<br><br>and she's french Canadian (like me), they are probably related, but from way back.<br><br>I'm surprised they got famous actors to do it, considering the low budget. I think they did it for the good reasons; I hope it turns out well.<br>

BlueBeam

Looks interesting enough.I wonder if Lawerence LaBoeuf is related to the even stevens turned Transformers hottie Shia LaBoeuf.I also wonder if anyone remembers him from Even Stevens...I digress.Take that Cancer movies! We got a hotter actor!</end quote>it's LEBoeuf,<br><br>and she's french Canadian (like me), they are probably related, but from way back.<br><br>I'm surprised they got famous actors to do it, considering the low budget. I think they did it for the good reasons; I hope it turns out well.<br>

BlueBeam

Looks interesting enough.I wonder if Lawerence LaBoeuf is related to the even stevens turned Transformers hottie Shia LaBoeuf.I also wonder if anyone remembers him from Even Stevens...I digress.Take that Cancer movies! We got a hotter actor!</end quote>it's LEBoeuf,<br><br>and she's french Canadian (like me), they are probably related, but from way back.<br><br>I'm surprised they got famous actors to do it, considering the low budget. I think they did it for the good reasons; I hope it turns out well.<br>