Four years post TX!

B

BreathinSteven

You go, Grrrllll!!! I'm proud of you, Amber -- and your username fits you well, because you are a beautiful soul... And isn't this breathin' stuff with "real" lungs pretty wonderful??? After living all of your life with crappy CF lungs, and having them almost take you down -- then to be given an incredible gift like this defies explanation... I'm so glad you received your new lungs, and that you've been able to use them for the past four years... I'm 11 1/2 years post transplant and breathing like I do now still blows my mind every single day... And one of my greatest hopes for someone as precious as you would be that for every year I get with my beautiful, new lungs -- I hope that you get two...

You take care, Amber -- you are an inspiration, and your gratitude is just beautiful...

Love, Steve

B

BreathinSteven

You go, Grrrllll!!! I'm proud of you, Amber -- and your username fits you well, because you are a beautiful soul... And isn't this breathin' stuff with "real" lungs pretty wonderful??? After living all of your life with crappy CF lungs, and having them almost take you down -- then to be given an incredible gift like this defies explanation... I'm so glad you received your new lungs, and that you've been able to use them for the past four years... I'm 11 1/2 years post transplant and breathing like I do now still blows my mind every single day... And one of my greatest hopes for someone as precious as you would be that for every year I get with my beautiful, new lungs -- I hope that you get two...

You take care, Amber -- you are an inspiration, and your gratitude is just beautiful...

Love, Steve

B

BreathinSteven

<br />
<br />You take care, Amber -- you are an inspiration, and your gratitude is just beautiful...
<br />
<br />Love, Steve
<br />
<br />

scanboyd

<P>Good for you beautifulsoul!!! Keep up the work!!</P>
<P>My sister who was diag. at age 9, now 60 is over 11yrs. post double trans. doing great, to see her then and now you would never imagine how low she was, on deaths door and knocking. </P>
<P>Great all the CF family who had a transplant and doing well.</P>
<P> </P>
<P>GOD IS GREAT!!!</P>

scanboyd

<P>My sister who was diag. at age 9, now 60 is over 11yrs. post double trans. doing great, to see her then and now you would never imagine how low she was, on deaths door and knocking. </P>
<P></P>
<P>GOD IS GREAT!!!</P>

scanboyd

<P><BR>My sister who was diag. at age 9, now 60 is over 11yrs. post double trans. doing great, to see her then and now you would never imagine how low she was, on deaths door and knocking. </P>
<P></P>
<P>GOD IS GREAT!!!</P>