Free Hill-Rom Vest

dave.j.d

Hey Everyone!
I'm a CFer but I've never joined a cf community and recently decided to join so Hello! :)...I have a Hill-Rom model 103 in working condition with minor cosmetic wear that needs a good home.It has 127 hours of use on it. Sadly I can't include the vest but I can include the tubing ect. The plunger has been ruined and is no longer attached to the unit but it works just fine. I'm hoping someone on here might want it,get a new plunger for it and be able to use it. I'll ship it wherever it needs to go but I will only be able to cover the cheapest standard shipping rate(sorry!). Please let me know if you need it. Adios and have a great night!
-Dave

D

Dallas111

Hill-Rom model 103

Hey Everyone!
I'm a CFer but I've never joined a cf community and recently decided to join so Hello! :)...I have a Hill-Rom model 103 in working condition with minor cosmetic wear that needs a good home.It has 127 hours of use on it. Sadly I can't include the vest but I can include the tubing ect. The plunger has been ruined and is no longer attached to the unit but it works just fine. I'm hoping someone on here might want it,get a new plunger for it and be able to use it. I'll ship it wherever it needs to go but I will only be able to cover the cheapest standard shipping rate(sorry!). Please let me know if you need it. Adios and have a great night!
-Dave

Hi Dave, Please let me know if you still have the vest. I'm in Dallas-Fort Worth area. Thanks.

mroberson5

I could use the vest. Please let me know if you still have it. My insurance is going to charge me an arm and a leg for a new one.