Frequencer? v VEST?

M

mneville

Does anyone have the Frequencer? Do your clinic recommend it over the other forms of airway clearance? Do you think insurance will cover it if we already have the VEST although I think we got the VEST under other insurance? Aidan gets nothing up with the VEST and it is not working right lately despite changing the VEST sizes. It's the Incourage and it keeps bubbling up and busting through the buckles. Thanks!

Megan

M

mneville

Does anyone have the Frequencer? Do your clinic recommend it over the other forms of airway clearance? Do you think insurance will cover it if we already have the VEST although I think we got the VEST under other insurance? Aidan gets nothing up with the VEST and it is not working right lately despite changing the VEST sizes. It's the Incourage and it keeps bubbling up and busting through the buckles. Thanks!

Megan

M

mneville

Megan

M

mneville

Megan

M

mneville

<br />
<br />Megan