Fundraising question

Transplantmommy

I think that out of the ones that we did, I found that the Chicken BBQ was most helpful. But....it will only be helpful if you can get the chicken at a discount price or donated!

I also think that if you can get you local VFW or something like that to do a fish fry or spaghetti dinner or something and then you advertise and sell tickets for it, that could be a good one too.

Transplantmommy

I think that out of the ones that we did, I found that the Chicken BBQ was most helpful. But....it will only be helpful if you can get the chicken at a discount price or donated!

I also think that if you can get you local VFW or something like that to do a fish fry or spaghetti dinner or something and then you advertise and sell tickets for it, that could be a good one too.

Transplantmommy

Transplantmommy

Transplantmommy

<br />
<br />I also think that if you can get you local VFW or something like that to do a fish fry or spaghetti dinner or something and then you advertise and sell tickets for it, that could be a good one too.