G-Tube Raising your bed

jonflath

I just got a g-tube about a week ago and was wondering how high people have raised the head of their bed and some of the best ways to do it.

jonflath

I just got a g-tube about a week ago and was wondering how high people have raised the head of their bed and some of the best ways to do it.

jonflath

jonflath

jonflath

summer732

I never actually raised my bed when I had the feeding tube. But what I did was push it against the wall in the corner. And then I made a fort of pillows in the corner and slept sitting up that way. It's the only thing that really worked for me. You could get one of those hospital bed type things. It will be worth it.

summer732

I never actually raised my bed when I had the feeding tube. But what I did was push it against the wall in the corner. And then I made a fort of pillows in the corner and slept sitting up that way. It's the only thing that really worked for me. You could get one of those hospital bed type things. It will be worth it.

summer732

summer732

summer732

RebekahsMom

You can use wooden blocks to raise the head of your bed. At work, we've used 4 X 4's that were about 8 inches long under some of the beds that wouldn't raise any other way.

RebekahsMom

You can use wooden blocks to raise the head of your bed. At work, we've used 4 X 4's that were about 8 inches long under some of the beds that wouldn't raise any other way.

RebekahsMom

RebekahsMom

RebekahsMom