G-tube

jbrandonAW

So how do you know when its time for a feeding tube?

I can't seem to get back above 103 for anything (I'm 98 now) and I'm 5'4. I used to be 115-120 and for the last few months I just keep eating and eating and not gaining. I am also drinking 2-3 boost plus a day (I can't drink to many b/c it makes me too full). I am currently taking 6 creon 20's with meals and snacks. They told me I can't take more than 6 for some reason.

I'm thinking its time for a tube for atleast night feeding but I dunno.

jbrandonAW

I can't seem to get back above 103 for anything (I'm 98 now) and I'm 5'4. I used to be 115-120 and for the last few months I just keep eating and eating and not gaining. I am also drinking 2-3 boost plus a day (I can't drink to many b/c it makes me too full). I am currently taking 6 creon 20's with meals and snacks. They told me I can't take more than 6 for some reason.

jbrandonAW

jbrandonAW

jbrandonAW

<br />
<br />I can't seem to get back above 103 for anything (I'm 98 now) and I'm 5'4. I used to be 115-120 and for the last few months I just keep eating and eating and not gaining. I am also drinking 2-3 boost plus a day (I can't drink to many b/c it makes me too full). I am currently taking 6 creon 20's with meals and snacks. They told me I can't take more than 6 for some reason.
<br />
<br />I'm thinking its time for a tube for atleast night feeding but I dunno.

ChevyZ71

I do my feeds at night, I find that I gain weight if I do them at night when sleeping than if I am awake and burn off all the calories. Just make sure you lines do not get un connected or you will wake up in a nasty mess.

ChevyZ71

I do my feeds at night, I find that I gain weight if I do them at night when sleeping than if I am awake and burn off all the calories. Just make sure you lines do not get un connected or you will wake up in a nasty mess.

ChevyZ71

ChevyZ71

ChevyZ71