Garlic

MicheleGazelle

Yes, I have. And I know of someone who was taking a garlic extract (in pill form) to try to treat MRSA. Do some googling. There is some research that an ingredient in garlic (allacin?) is showing promise for treating MRSA -- or at least staph. I don't remember the exact details.

MicheleGazelle

Yes, I have. And I know of someone who was taking a garlic extract (in pill form) to try to treat MRSA. Do some googling. There is some research that an ingredient in garlic (allacin?) is showing promise for treating MRSA -- or at least staph. I don't remember the exact details.

MicheleGazelle

MicheleGazelle

MicheleGazelle

Landy

For one day only. When I woke up in the a.m. & my husband was on the couch because he could smell my breath while I slept, I discontinued taking it. lol

I started taking it because I had heard it's good towards fighting MRSA.

Landy

For one day only. When I woke up in the a.m. & my husband was on the couch because he could smell my breath while I slept, I discontinued taking it. lol

Landy

Landy

Landy

<br />
<br />I started taking it because I had heard it's good towards fighting MRSA.