Genetic Test Sent

SandyCheeks

I finally talked to my insurance company(for the 2 millionth time)and the CF nurse and everyone assured me they have every possible piece of information they could possibly need, so we finally sent my daughters blood off to Ambry today.

So now we wait.... and wait. I am happy that we are at least moving on this, it seems like it is taking forever.

SandyCheeks

I finally talked to my insurance company(for the 2 millionth time)and the CF nurse and everyone assured me they have every possible piece of information they could possibly need, so we finally sent my daughters blood off to Ambry today.

So now we wait.... and wait. I am happy that we are at least moving on this, it seems like it is taking forever.

SandyCheeks

SandyCheeks

SandyCheeks

<br />
<br />So now we wait.... and wait. I am happy that we are at least moving on this, it seems like it is taking forever.