going to the chiropractor really helps.

ericasutherland

wasn't sure what category to put this in..just wanted to tell other CFs out there that i have been going to a chiropractor/kinesiologist for years and i've found that it really helps. it's really easy to cough so hard that your bones shift into the wrong place. especailly the ribs. and when that happens it's hard to produce a good cough. i find that after going to the chiropractor and getting adjusted it's easier for me to cough stuff up.
-erica 23/cf

ericasutherland

wasn't sure what category to put this in..just wanted to tell other CFs out there that i have been going to a chiropractor/kinesiologist for years and i've found that it really helps. it's really easy to cough so hard that your bones shift into the wrong place. especailly the ribs. and when that happens it's hard to produce a good cough. i find that after going to the chiropractor and getting adjusted it's easier for me to cough stuff up.
-erica 23/cf

ericasutherland

<p>wasn't sure what category to put this in..just wanted to tell other CFs out there that i have been going to a chiropractor/kinesiologist for years and i've found that it really helps. it's really easy to cough so hard that your bones shift into the wrong place. especailly the ribs. and when that happens it's hard to produce a good cough. i find that after going to the chiropractor and getting adjusted it's easier for me to cough stuff up.
<p>-erica 23/cf

chrissid7

My 11 year old fully agrees. If she goes for a while with out being adjusted she can tell the difference. Im glad it helps you too.

chrissid7

My 11 year old fully agrees. If she goes for a while with out being adjusted she can tell the difference. Im glad it helps you too.

chrissid7

<br />

chrissid7

chrissid7

chrissid7

<br />