Great Strides Walk - Success

anonymous

Hi - We had our walk yesterday and once again the weather was not favorable. To our surprise, we exceded our team and site goal - it was so amazing and heart warming to see so many people out helping to support our cause. Just thought I would share our good news!

Drea

Hi,Where did you walk? Our team- Team Rachel Jane- walked at Ridley Creek State Park in PA. yesterday. The weather was nasty but the turn out was better than I have ever seen it there! I forgot to ask for our final amount for the day but I also know of a few checks that are on their way in from people who weren't able to walk, but had gotten some donations. I think we might have hit our team goal this year. I was a bit more disorganized this year than in the past because our team was bigger and I spent alot of time prior to the walk making t-shirts. All went well though! Our site ran out of refreshments before all the walkers were back from the walk, so I know they had more participants than they expected!Andrea

anonymous

Hi - We walked at Riverwinds in West Deptford, NJ. This was our 4th year. The woman in town that organizes it does a great job. This year our team was a bit smaller than last year. What town are you from? Which clinic do you go to? We go to DuPont. Wilmington had their walk today; hopefully they did well! Take Care!